ADONZ 2021 ANNUAL CONFERENCE and GRADUATION
Heritage Hotel, Queenstown – Friday 29 to Sunday 31 October 2021
The 2021 Queenstown ADONZ Conference includes the Optical Dispensing Student Graduation ceremony for 2020 and 2021 students – so it’s a double celebration!
Registrations open in July when a link to the Conference app will be available. You can register, check out the schedule and see what lectures are lined up, all on the app.
- FRIDAY: Registration starts with our Trade Show at 9.30am, and the first session starts at 12:30am. A Night with the Stars Gala Dinner is Friday night at Skyline.
- SATURDAY: Registration starts 9am. And Graduation – more information to come soon.
- SUNDAY: Registration starts at 9:15am and the conference will close at 12:30pm.
We will have 11 points available at our conference this year. The following lectures are now approved for CPD (with more pending approval…)
- 50431 Understanding your patient’s dry eye (0.5 Clinical point) – Helen Gleave, Alcon
- 50463 Delighting your customer (0.5 General point) – Lynne Parker
- 50446 Stressed about workplace stress (1 Ethical point) – Sarah Bond
- 50468 Team work makes the dream work: co-managing paediatric cases (1 Clinical point) – Danielle Winstone & Kirsty Pienaar
The ODOB has extended the current CPD cycle by 12 months to give everyone additional time to comply with their requirements. You now have until 30 November 2022 to gain the 20 points required. You can do that by coming to the 2021 and 2022 ADONZ conferences…
Thanks to our 2021 conference supporters: MSO / Independent Lens Specialists / CR Surfacing / BTP / CMI Optical / Black Eyewear / Eyepro / Magnifiers NZ / Little Peach / Essilor NZ / Cooper Vision / Dynamic Eyewear / Look Sharp / Eyeline Optical / Optica