To join the ADONZ, simply complete our online form below.
You will be invoiced for membership fees after your application is received and processed.
No part time membership fees are currently available. If you are working less than 2 days per week, please contact our office for information on reduced membership fees.
To apply for membership please complete our form online by clicking the button below.
|Associate (Retired or Non-practicing DO):||$120.00|
Dispensing Opticians Practice Standards (Codes of Practice):
- Standards of Clinical Competence
- Standards of Cultural Competence and Cultural Safety
- Standards of Ethical Conduct
Practice Standards are also available on the ODOB website .
ADONZ Resources (members – log in to view more resources)
- ADONZ Constitution: ADONZ Constitution 2023 FINAL 10-23
- ADONZ Strategic Plan: Strategic Plan Updated September 2022
- The Directors Award: About The Directors Award
- ADONZ Life Members: ADONZ Life Members 03-2023
- Robert Maher Award: Maher Award recipients
- NZ Health and Disability System Review report: health-disability-system-review-final-report
- Child safety checks for health workers – for more details on this, this link has information: https://www.tewhatuora.govt.nz/whats-happening/what-to-expect/for-the-health-workforce/health-workforce/childrens-worker-safety-checking-and-child-protection-policies/
ADONZ Annual wage survey results
Register to Practice in NZ
- Please contact the Optometrists & Dispensing Opticians Board
– View Website
Overseas Applicant Guidelines
- OptiBlocks is the education division of ADONZ.
It undertakes the assessment of overseas applicants to
become registered to practice as a Dispensing Optician
in New Zealand. For information about the process please see our current guidelines here (these guidelines are under review):OptiBlocks Overseas Applicants Assessment Guide 10-23
Search the Registers
Please use the search section at – ODOB Health